Technology Platforms1. Low cost, innovative Nitric Oxide production
- Nu-Med Plus has completed the initial development of a clinical unit to accurately deliver and safely monitor inhaled Nitric Oxide for use in adults, and neonates who are on a ventilator in a hospital setting under close medical supervision.
- It is designed to be modest and instinctive to use. The basis of our patent pending Nitric Oxide delivery system is the kinetically controlled release of Nitric Oxide from a chemical reaction which converts our low cost proprietary powder into a highly purified, therapeutic metered dose of Nitric Oxide.
- Currently, competitors offer a single 72 hour treatment of Nitric Oxide for over $9,000.
2. Mobile rechargeable Nitric Oxide generator
- Portable unit to produce and deliver Nitric Oxide in a simple and safe process.
- Expands the use of Nitric Oxide into third world countries where it is currently not possible due to the large amount of equipment and power needed.
- The smaller multi-dose Inhaled Nitric Oxide clinical device will have the capability to deliver high-purity NO in single-dose treatments, using our proprietary formulation.
- The emphasis is to generate controlled-flow of NO for internal and external therapies with integrating accessories.
- Intended usage will be emergency rooms/urgent care facilities, medical and chiropractic offices, convalescent and nursing homes, and for EMT use.
* Nu-Med's Nitric Oxide delivery systems are investigational and limited by federal law to investigational use only. Our units will require testing and FDA approval prior to any commercial use.