Hospital Unit - Nitric Oxide Delivery SystemOur team has developed a new NO gas delivery system that provides a continuous intra-breath concentration of therapeutic NO to medically supervised patients who are on ventilators in a hospital setting. The NMP200 hospital unit is designed for accuracy of the delivered dose over the full range of anticipated doses. The ability to accurately control the NO dose at low concentrations is particularly helpful during weaning of the patient from the drug. The technology used to control the dose is significantly simpler than other methods making it a safer more intuitive product.
Hospital Unit Overview:
- Uses pressurized medical grade 800 ppm nitric oxide/nitrogen tank
- Features built in NO, NO2 and O2 monitor
- Simple operation
- Dose control does not use valves or injectors
- Designed to work with ventilator, nasal cannula or non-rebreather mask
- Patent pending
* Nu-Med's Nitric Oxide delivery systems are investigational and limited by federal law to investigational use only. Our units will require testing and FDA approval prior to any commercial use.