Hospital Unit - Nitric Oxide Generator and Delivery SystemOur team has developed a NO gas generating system that delivers a continuous intra-breath concentration of therapeutic NO to medically supervised patients who are on ventilators in the hospital setting. The NO generating system is intended to be innovative and instinctive, along with being low cost. The NU-Med hospital unit is designed for accuracy of the delivered dose over the full range of anticipated doses. The ability to accurately control the NO dose at low concentrations is particularly helpful during weaning of the patient from the drug.
- NO gas generation system
- Powered by 120 VAC
- NO gas is produced by heating a proprietary powder formulation
- Large amounts of gas can be generated
- Delivers 800 ppm of NO in nitrogen to ventilator
- Ventilator dilutes gas to therapeutic dose
- Includes NO, NO2 and O2 monitor
- Designed to work with ventilator only
- Patent pending
- Lower cost NO for hospital setting
* Nu-Med's Nitric Oxide delivery systems are investigational and limited by federal law to investigational use only. Our units will require testing and FDA approval prior to any commercial use.